Supercharge Your Showmanship
10 weeks to a magnetizing personal brand.
Supercharge Your Showmanship With Our 10-Week Group Coaching Program
This 10-week, workshop-style digital group coaching experience is specifically focused on helping ambitious professionals supercharge your personal brand in four key areas:
1. Creating Your Brand Avatar
All comic book superheroes have a distinct communication style, fashion sense, skill set and preferred weaponry for fighting evildoers. We help clients find the 10x, superhero version of themselves and use this to craft a comprehensive avatar.
2. Optimizing Your Marketing Activities
Imagine that every single public-facing activity complements and strengthens your brand. How might this increase your credibility, likability and long-term market positioning?
3. Strategically Crafting How Others See You
By helping the world understand what they can count on you for -- and then reinforcing that expectation at every opportunity -- you build trust, foster rapport, and strengthen your most important personal and professional relationships.
4. Creating Positive First Impressions & Memorable Experiences
These make-or-break moments can supercharge or destroy your brand, whether you're meeting a prospective new client or appearing on a 5-minute morning show segment.
What You Get:
- 10 weekly group coaching calls
- Five hours of private coaching from Billy and Marissa
- Feedback on speaking videos, marketing campaigns and branding initiatives
- Unlimited Email Support, plus recordings and transcripts of every call
Next Group Dates: August 30, 2016 - November 1, 2016
We offer two options for your group coaching investment:
- One payment of $899 ($100 savings!)
- Three payments of $333
Meet the Coaches
Marissa and Billy are a dynamic duo, seamlessly fusing elite frontstage showmanship with backstage execution.
Marissa Brassfield is a productivity expert, branding consultant and communication efficiency specialist who helps entrepreneurs and high-performance teams scale their impact and become ridiculously efficient.
Marissa has worked with some of the most visionary entrepreneurs on the planet. She’s dialed in to the frustrations these results-oriented, interrupt-driven individuals have with transforming their ideas into action -- as well as the frustrations that ambitious, elite "backstage" performers have in an high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
Billy Murray is a professional clown and performance coach who helps leaders identify and refine their personal brand, improve showmanship and create memorable experiences for their audiences.
Billy has performed in over 850 sold-out shows as part of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey’s world-famous Clown Alley, and is also a head character trainer with The Walt Disney Co. His "frontstage" perspective and high-performance background enrich Ridiculously Efficient’s private coaching programs, workshops and digital content.
Does your personal brand inspire collaboration or confusion?
At Ridiculously Efficient, we believe that focusing on your personal branding unlocks and leverages your inner power -- dramatically improving your persuasiveness, relationship-building, showmanship, and impact on others.
Our branding methodology has three parts:
1. Your personal brand is an extension of your best qualities and capabilities. It's a 10x version of all the aspects of your personality and work ethic that other people notice and admire about you.
2. Your eyes only see, and your ears only hear, what your brain is looking for. By proactively identifying your most memorable and aspirational qualities, you prime your brain to find opportunities to use them in everyday life.
3. Most people don't get strategic about how the world sees them. By embodying your personal brand in every aspect of your life, you influence how others experience your brand in an authentic, transparent fashion.