5 Tips on Workspace Optimization
A workspace that's optimized for productivity can ease your mind and enable your best, most efficient work. These must-reads zero in on ways to hack your work area and supercharge your efforts.
- A survey finds that the best way to improve life at the office is to eliminate the office altogether. [GigaOM]
- Cornell University tackles sit-stand workstations and makes an official recommendation for computer workers. [Cornell]
- Ten ideas to optimize your cubicle for work productivity. [Mainstreet]
- Ten ways to create a more focused and productive work environment. [Lifehacker]
- Seven tips from professional organizers on how to have a winning workspace. [Wise Bread]