5 Must-Reads on Team-Building in 2012
These must-reads on team-building in 2012 will help you supercharge your workgroups after the holiday break. You won't find icebreakers or workshop activities here -- just solid strategies to isolate and incentivize desired behavior for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- How to break the conspiracy of the "team player" by focusing on great performers. [Liz Strauss]
- Enable your team to perform at peak capacity to essentially do more with less. [Leading Blog]
- Five new management metrics to improve workgroups. [Forbes]
- Determine what motivates your employee to boost engagement and productivity. [Eric Jacobson]
- Unorthodox yet effective roles for leaders to enable efficiency. [Terry Starbucker]