5 Must-Reads on Productivity Planning
To be Ridiculously Efficient, you must set yourself up for success, and these must-reads on productivity planning will help you do just that.
- A set of downloadable planners, from a productivity heat map to a blog post planner and a productivity jumpstarter. Fun stuff. (Productive Flourishing)
- Ken Haigh suggests a daily planning session to set the tone. (Ken Haigh)
- You don't have to be a morning person to be productive early in your day with the right planning. (DeskAway Blog)
- Plan your day to best leverage flow states. (Stepcase Lifehack)
- To actually get stuff done, plan for actions, not for time. (Joshua Garity)