5 Monday Must-Reads on Prioritization
Today's global business environment means that work doesn't always stop at the stroke of 5 p.m., and today's must-reads focus on the prioritization that's essential to retain sanity amid such expectations.
- Sometimes over-reporting can thwart prioritization and time management. Here's how to say "no" when top leadership expects answers. [All Things Workplace]
- Time doesn't scale. Respond to the call of today's economy by spending your time wisely on taking intellectual risks and pushing for innovative, brilliant ideas. [Seth Godin]
- How GitHub makes team meetings more efficient, thus freeing up workers to do more important work. [Coding Horror]
- A step-by-step guide to prioritizing a substantial list of goals. [Business Insider]
- How a former CEO would rethink his work strategy if given the chance to do it all over again. [Leadership Freak]