5 Monday Must-Reads on Jeremy Lin and Leadership
Former Harvard guard Jeremy Lin has lit up the New York Knicks and the NBA at large with his dynamic play over the past two weeks. Lin's story is one of perseverance, faith, humility, hard work and commitment, so it's no wonder that business writers have begun to compile lists of the leadership and management lessons we can take from his attitude and game. This week's must-reads feature some of my favorite Linsanity-themed leadership articles.
- Five qualities good leaders can take from Jeremy Lin's attitude, including recognizing teammates' efforts, persistence and positivity. [NJ.com]
- Jeremy Lin proves that sometimes "conventional wisdom" and routine thinking can backfire when used to find star performers. [CNBC]
- Do you have a Jeremy Lin on your team? Here's how to find him or her. [Entrepreneur]
- Six lessons businesses can learn from Jeremy Lin's story, including the importance of diversity and the infectious nature of success. [Huffington Post]
- One of the first roundups in this genre isolates lessons individual performers can learn from Jeremy Lin. [Forbes]