5 Employee Retention Must-Reads
This year, 21 million Americans will switch jobs, making today's must-reads on employee retention especially apt. This career-switching will cost U.S. employers over $2 trillion dollars -- a lot of money in any economy, especially a stagnant one. Read on to unlock ways to incentivize your team to stay put.
- The top five factors that drive employee loyalty, according to a Society for Human Resource Management survey. [Eric Jacobson]
- Managers, are you ruining your employees' marriages? [MSNBC]
- What do employees want even more than a raise in 2012? [The Globe and Mail]
- Will 2012 be the year of the employee backlash? [Forbes]
- Ten tips on retaining employees. [Business Insider]