Do.com: Meeting Management Solution [Review]
How many of you actually like scheduling, planning for, and attending meetings? I know I don’t. But, I have found a system that eases that pain. It is called Do.com.
What It Is:
Do.com is an online platform that allows you to keep your meetings, participants and action items organized in one central location. [rebel] [contextly_sidebar id="uRr48cQco0rQaqboCHNNPeGeLJ2gzEm1"]
How It Works:
- Login with your Gmail account.
- Each morning you have the option to have your daily agenda emailed to you.
- A visual timeline of all your meetings is created.
- For each event you can:
- Add members to the meeting
- Each member can create a meeting goal and check in
- Add agenda items
- Add attachments that will be useful or needed during the meeting
- Create private notes before, during, or after the meeting
- Share a summary of your meeting
Best Features for REBELs:
- Organizing yourself and team members: I found that even our high Quick-Start team members could easily get in the habit of using Do.com.
- Coordinating deliverables: All documents are kept in a central location, so it's easy to see who needs what for a particular meeting. I found this to be especially valuable when there are many action items to discuss in a meeting because every attendee has instant access to the same documents.
- Meeting Recap: Not all team members take copious notes throughout the meeting. With Do.com, it is very easy to store your meeting notes and quickly share them with key team members.
- Is the majority of your work meeting based or project based? If you have a lot of meetings and each meeting has a unique agenda, Do.com can be extremely valuable. If the majority of your work is not meeting based, it may be more beneficial to use a project management platform so that more virtual discussions can be held around specific projects.
- Are you already using a project management platform? If you and your team already use a project management platform, such as Basecamp, Do.com may duplicate your work by needing to add documents and agendas to both locations.
[Tweet "Do.com will help you and your team to be more organized and efficient in order to supercharge your meetings."]
Do.com will help you and your team to be more organized and efficient in order to supercharge your meetings. [/rebel]