Good morning! Today's Monday Must-Reads center on modern workplace culture.
- A new study found that 65 percent of U.S. workers have been asked to work more hours in the past three years, and 31 percent of companies reported that their employees are taking less vacation or personal time. Not good. [Towers Watson]
- Twelve time-sensitive ways to become a recognized expert. [Entrepreneur]
- To hire or fire? That's the question, according to Judith Magyar of HR Thought Leadership. [Forbes]
- How do entrepreneurs stay positive? [Entrepreneur]
- Can depression and melancholy actually be an asset in the office? [Forbes]