This list of Ridiculously Efficient resources on creating a productive work environment puts all the good stuff in one place.
Research and Case Studies
- Working From Home and Productivity
- 5 Monday Must-Reads on Workspace Optimization
- ROWE Your Way to Peak Productivity
- Where Are Your Productivity Places?
- Tech Company Atos to Ban Email Within 2 Years
- 5 Monday Must-Reads on Workplace Culture
- 5 Strategies to Engage Employees and Encourage Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Inhibit Decision Fatigue for Maximum Productivity
- Run Better Meetings With LessMeeting
Infographics on a Productive Work Environment
- Stats on Wasting Time at Work
- The Stats on Slacking, and How to Avoid Wasting Time at Work
- Gamify Work to Supercharge Team Productivity
- Strategies to Squelch Stress at Work
- 6 Principles Managers Can Learn From Effective Hollywood Teams
- New vs. Old Workstyles and Productivity
- 68 Percent of Employees Will Check Email on Holidays
- What Makes a Happy Worker?
- Posture and Work Productivity
- Google London L4 Office Design Fosters Creativity
- Missing Link Headquarters Has an Indoor Treehouse
- Plantronics Office Design Incentivizes Telecommuting
- Suspended Nykredit Meeting Rooms Heighten Creativity">
- Inventionland is the Epitome of Creative Offices
What will you do to foster a productive work environment in 2012 and beyond?