Managers and employees alike often dread performance reviews, but when done effectively, they're vital to company growth. Today's must-reads focus on employee feedback methods that make this process valuable for all.
- Atlassian, a company I've covered here before, measures staff happiness every day using iPads. [Business Spectator]
- Salesforce Rypple is a new tool that gamifies workplace achievements with badges. Can it help managers streamline performance reviews? [VentureBeat]
- Young professionals opine on how managers can provide optimal feedback on their performance. [Forbes]
- Three questions that should be included in every employee feedback model. [Coach Monte]
- Many companies use a 360-degree employee feedback process. Here are 40 potential issues with such a system. [ERE.net]