Today's must-reads center on effective communication in an office setting. Modern leaders have an array of tools at their disposal, from email to IM; how effectively they leverage those tools directly influences employee productivity. The following articles uncover ways managers can optimally communicate.
- This video shares everything you need to know about office email etiquette. [Entrepreneur]
- Should your organization rely on email, IM or SMS as the primary mode of communication? [PC World]
- What should your communication goals for 2012 be? Here are seven suggestions. [Huffington Post]
- How leaders' communication styles influence their teams' results. [Forbes]
- Ten tips to improve workplace communication. [Seattle Post-Intelligencer]