Researchers are increasingly discovering that a collaborative work environment enhances organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Today's must-reads share the latest studies, leadership lessons and office practices to promote productivity through enhanced collaboration.
- A new study out of Carnegie-Mellon University finds that crowdsourcing delivers good long-term value. [SmartPlanet]
- Hotel brand CitizenM unveils a new space that caters to nomadic, collaborative workers. [PSFK]
- Ten leadership lessons from New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin, who just led his team to a Super Bowl win. [Inc.]
- Team-building activities that actually end up fostering a collaborative work environment. [American Express OPEN Forum]
- Employees' desk placement influences the quality of their collaboration, according to a Harvard Medical School paper. [Harvard Business Review]