Collaborative leadership enables productivity organically; accordingly, today's must-reads focus on the various qualities such change agents have. How does your workplace incentivize collaboration?
- The seven roles of collaborative leaders, including coach, facilitator, healer and sponsor. [Eric Jacobson]
- The best boss ever is a talent magnet that top employees want to work for and keep working for. Here are some other qualities of a BBE. [Leader's Beacon]
- Collaborative leadership lessons for women from Sandra Peterson, the CEO of Bayer CropScience. [Huffington Post]
- Forget courses on speaking, negotiation and presentations: you need a listening course. This piece examines the role of listening in collaborative leadership. [Executive Street]
- Four ideas to infuse your office with a collegial atmosphere. [The Voice Magazine]