Are you in the right job? Or are you in a job that used to be right, but now is stealing your spirit? Liz Ryan's latest Forbes piece asks some tough questions that I believe we all should ask ourselves.
Here are the questions to ask yourself about job satisfaction, paraphrased from Ryan's piece. Be sure to read the whole thing at Forbes.
1. Does your job still deserve your talents now?
2. What's your passion in life?
3. Do you believe that your job should do more than just keep you alive?
4. Knowing we can't predict how long we live, do you want to spend your life accumulating material things and putting off vacation time?
5. Does your job reinforce you? (If not, why aren't you pursuing a job that reinforces you?)