Today’s must-reads tackle how Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest have shaped the way leaders manage the so-called social network generation.
- The hands of time continue moving forward. Here are seven tips to help you better manage your social media-obsessed employees. [HubSpot]
- Curious about government’s role in the .net generation? Here’s some insight. [GovLoop]
- Gen X and Gen Y employees require a different style of management. Find out how social media plays into this new style of management. [HubPages]
- There’s a new generation of customers who use social media as a go-to resource. Meet Generation C. [The Social Customer]
- Could social media possibly be seen as a threat? Here are 10 reasons why it might. [NetworkWorld]