Accurate representation is essential when you’re of a certain stature. For the rest of us, leadership is that equally essential component. How do you pick the best, and what does who you pick say about you as an individual?
- Mitt Romney wants to be the leader of the free world, and he chose Clint Eastwood to represent him on a national stage. What does this say about his leadership? [Forbes]
- The simple title of the World Bank demonstrates the massive power and pull the establishment has over the world, yet poor representation could leave us all in jeopardy. [TripleCrisis]
- Whether you’re PRObama, NObama or still undecided, here is why our President is a true leader, according to HuffPo. [The Huffington Post].
- When large companies unite, it can make or break employees and their clients. What happens when two major airliners potentially come together to lead? [BusinessWeek]
- Okay, now it’s time to loosen up and have some fun. What does pop star Nicki Minaj’s video for “I Am Your Leader” mean to you? [MySpace]