So the first major challenge is over and you’ve managed to land a job interview. Now’s the time to focus on landing the job. Check out these tips for perfecting the often-frightening interview.
- Be prepared to think fast. Don’t let these crazy job interview questions catch you off-guard. [CNN]
- Don’t let your guard down just because it’s a simple phone screener. These do’s and don’ts can take you to the next level. [Creative Thinking]
- Sometimes it’s what you don’t say that makes the biggest impact. Are you making body language mistakes? [Forbes]
- Older job seekers bring a vast knowledge and experience to the table. Here are some interview tips that are sure to triumph youth. [U.S. News & World Report]
- Whatever you do in a job interview, don’t say these five things. [Yahoo]