It’s no surprise that employees’ work environment plays a huge role in their overall productivity and motivation. Today’s must-reads will help you improve your existing workspace and promote engagement. Should you transform cubicles into open space, or introduce a fun, positive atmosphere with personality?
- This article shares some helpful tips for companies and startups that are looking to create or redesign office space. [The Huffington Post]
- A colorful office environment can be just as invigorating as one that offers free lunches and game rooms. See for yourself. [Office Snapshots]
- Do you subscribe to the theory that cubicles are a death sentence for employee moral? This article might change your mind. [Voice of America]
- Much has been said recently about the Silicon Valley offices of key companies such as Facebook and Google. They do seem to have a recruiting advantage when it comes to young professionals. Find out why. [Fox Business]
- Employees who are tired of working in a cubicle but don’t want to leave the company they’re working with can take matters into their own hands. [Squidoo]