In this unstable economic climate, employees are feeling the pressure more than ever to deliver at work. Accordingly, this week’s must-reads will help you work towards a sensible work-life alignment despite the economy.
- How to be a productive, contributing member of a team without losing your personal life in the process. [Forbes]
- Exploring the alleged myths of a work-life balance. [The Huffington Post]
- A recent survey shows that the line between work and home is blurring for Canadian employees. [MarketWatch]
- Thinking about a balance between work and life is wrong; instead, focus on integrating these two areas of your life seamlessly. [The Globe and Mail]
- 12 excellent tips to find a better work-life alignment. [IndustryWeek]