You might not think that office design and productivity have anything in common, but today’s must-reads will dispel that notion entirely.
- Blue rooms may help your employees become more productive, according to ProTect Painters. [MarketWatch]
- Let workers design your office layout. After all, who better than they to determine the best placement of walls, desks and workspaces? [Inc.com]
- Can potted plants really improve office productivity? [The Guardian]
- Two Australian banks embrace an activity-based working philosophy that gets employees moving. [Sydney Morning Herald]
- Telecommuters and independent workers may wish to invest in the Blackhawk Secretary Trunk, a full-blown workspace that folds away into a steamer trunk. [PSFK]