- Use the Stockdale paradox — have faith in the unknown, but confront the harsh realities of your current situation — to acknowledge and address subpar aspects of your life, including efficiency at work. [Lifehacker]
- Infographics help bring data to life and make text easier to parse. Four tools to make an infographic resume. [American Express OPEN Forum]
- Stop obsessing about distractions during remote meetings; this fear of distraction is misplaced. [GigaOM]
- Of these “Three Leadership Skills That Count,” all are also essential to productivity. [Harvard Business Review]
- Reebook has incorporated CrossFit into its corporate culture, forming a new paradigm for boosting office productivity through wellness programs. [Forbes]
5 Monday Must-Reads on Productivity
Happy Monday! I’ve hand-picked five must-read articles on productivity, efficiency and motivation to start your week off right.